Eviction Filings by Lead Plaintiff
This map displays eviction filings by top lead plantiff.
Map Filter and Selection
- This visualization allows a user to apply a variety of filters to refine the map.
- Eviction Filings: filter parcels by the number of evictions filed at a given property.
- Eviction Year: only view eviction filings by a given year.
- Eviction Month: view eviction filings by a given month.
- Lead Plaintiff: search by the lead plaintiff in each court record. Deselect all, search for a given plaintiff name, and click apply.
- Land Use: view parcels by current land use.
Master Property File
Information on current land use and listed property owners retrieved from the City of Milwaukee's Master Property File (MPROP). MPROP as it is commonly called, is a table containing a record for each property in the city. It contains more than 90 elements of data describing each of the approximately 160,000 properties in the city. More information can be found here.
Eviction data is pulled from the WCCA REST Interface — programmatic access to Wisconsin Circuit Court records. Small claims cases in Milwaukee County with a case type of small claims eviction are pulled down and stored on a weekly basis. CCAP provides no warranties as to the accuracy or timeliness of the information contained in the WCCA Data.